Welcome.

Yay! It's back to school right here! And so, essay writing is so tedious! Especially when I have to write in good grammar and use appropriate words. Fortunately, I wouldn't have to hand this particular essay in. So, NO GOVERNMENT! Anyhow lah! Stay tuned ;)

Good luck through this paper!

Yay essay writing!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Yay! Essay writing is soooo FUN! Especially when i have blue ink. hahaha.. I'm just lazy to change the font or it'll look more realistic. Anyway, What about RED, or GREEN, or PURPLE?.. hahaha i'm just exploring.. Changing skins are fun. something to keep me interested in posting lol.. Given my recurring STM, i think i will probably need to depend more on the blog to help me remember my memories! LOL okie good night for today!

♥11:46 PM

Yiwen

Well, there's really nothing much I can think of to say about me..

Students
charissa gaelan leonard shirlyn


ARCHIVES
September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010

Scribble


Scrump!