bored
Friday, October 02, 2009
Today... is ultimately boring.. in fact, it's borring. yup that's how bored i am.. It was peaceful though.. I woke up kinda early (shut up i know 11+ is not early but to me it is already) and had a peaceful morning.. was a good start! And so i headed off to hougang to collect a vest i recently bought online.. been buying lotsa stuff from online which i won't possibly use much.. self-indulgence =)
So i decided to hang around after the meetup since i already diligently took the train all the way there.. I discovered hougang mall.. nothing. so i went on to kovan, heartland mall.. nothing.. =..= i sorta wasted my trip there but never mind cos at least i collected my vest alr.. In the end i took the train to dhoby ghaut.. since tonight i have to end up at studio to pass tanny the shirt and be a hardworking girl and attend class.
Ps was as usual.. nothing that excites me.. hhaaha.. i bought a parfum (that's what's written on the bottle!) i don't know for what, but yes i bought it.. wanted a sweet fragrance but the person highly recommended the musk.. pbth.. smells nice.. but it's always nice smelling when you're at the shop.. Lucky for me, she was kind enough to give me some discount which initially i wasn't entitled to.. yay! Then i walked a little more at ps and decided to go over to cathay..
The thing i like about cathay.. is that they provide internet access.. However, my puny little phone can't do much given the internet i have.. twittering on my phone is pathetic.. haha.. so i thought i could blog from my phone.. BUT STUPID ME posted at the wrong portion and soon the whole internet got hanged and cut off =..=.. yes, all that i've mentioned before this, i typed it out on my phone initially.. SO, feeling too bored finally, i decided to come to this place called E2max.. for gaming haha.. my game is this blog here.. The peeps sitting opposite are so noisy.. are they deaf or what.. even with my earphones on with max volume playing my fave song from youtube, their noise overpowers mine.. i died.. hahaa.. can't believe i spent $3.50 just to blog and go to facebook.. HHAHAA.. desperate.. I wonder what my life would be without internet.. lol.. I'd probably be catching peacocks at the zoo.. =)
I still have 3 hours left before class!! HELP ME SOMEBODY.. SOMEBODY HELP ME.. hahaha.. oops i'm self-entertaining myself and laughing at me.. the guy beside must be thinking i'm some weird person.. he's weird.. LOL.. i wish there could be someone to keep me company at last minute times like these.. But, oh well.. life of a single has it's pros and cons.. hahaha..
I SMELL POPCORN BUT I'M TOO FULL AND I CAN'T FINISH IT SO I'M NOT GONNA BUY IT TODAY MAN HOW CAN I NOT BUY POPCORN IT'S A CRAVING AND I'M NOT SATISFYING MY CRAVING BUT I GOT NO MONEY LEFT COS I JUST SPENT IT TO BLOG HERE.
bored. bye.